Ripped Jeans For Men!
If you think that Ripped Jeans For Men is a new fashion trend, than it is not like that. From so many years singers, celebs and guys are carrying it with the combination with different shirts. You can also wear the jeans in combination with different shirts or even a T-shirts! Below mentioned fashion tips will guide you on how to wear ripped jeans for men with style. Read on!
1. Ripped jeans look fashionable in the fade color. To conclude, it should appear old. To make your jeans old, just wash it 3-5 times or you can pick up an old jeans and rip it off from the thigh area with the blade.
2. Before ripping mark the area where you want to rip the jeans. After marking just rip your jeans with the scissors or blade. If you are bulky, especially your thighs, than vertical strips are better as compared to the horizontal strips.
3. If you want a casual or a dirty bad boy look, then team up the Low waist jeans with a T-shirt or a funky belt. For a more detailed casual look, you can go for the flip-flops and teamed up it with T-shirt.
4. Apart from the casual look, you can wear ripped jeans with a shirt for a formal look! For a mix look you can team up it with boots or sneakers.
5. As a man you can also accessorize a jeans, T-shirt with a necklace that are specially designed for the men. Trendy men’s necklaces as a pendant are best to accessorize the look.
6. Winter season is around, so you can team up your jeans with a jacket. For a more stylish look wear a T-shirt inside the jacket!
7. Ripped jeans are itself simple and stylish. If you don’t have any jeans or T-shirt to enhance your look then no need to worry as the Ripped Jeans for men can be worn without any accessory.
8. If it is chilly outside, then team up your sports boots with the long coat to stay cozy even with the ripped jeans
9. Add a coat with your ripped skinny jeans for a more professional look.
10. Team up the sneakers, ripped jeans, and a shirt for a ridiculous cool look.
11. If you love to wear the leather stuff than team up a leather jacket with flats and ripped jeans to stay comfy while looking cool.
12. If you are looking for a best yet trendy outfit then Pair your Ripped Jeans For Men with Oxford shoes.
13. All-black ensemble is all time stylish look. Wear a black shirt or T-shirt with black jeans and black boots. And you are ready to go on the date, party or any function.
14. To stay cozy in winter team up your ripped jeans for men with blanket scarf, long boots and a sweater.
Try the above mentioned fashion tips to wear ripped jeans with style and enjoy the stylish yet rocking look!
AND FOR MORE UPDATES KEEP VISITING :desirefash.com